Location: Sydney Work Type: Full-time Closing Date: 30 June 2012
Due to exceptional growth, we are now looking to appoint a Laboratory Sales to join our team and be a part of this phenomenal success.
Your prime resposibilies will include:
• Being involved with the maintenance and development of the existing client base
• canvassing for new clients and business opportunities
• providing clients with estimates, quotes, and ongoing technical support and service, and, staying abreast of industry developments and market trends.
In order to be successful in the role you will need to be:
• A proven background in selling laboratory furniture, consumables, scientific equipment to various markets within the hospital, laboratory and universities.
• Preference will be given firstly to candidates with product experience and knowledge, and tertiary qualifications.
• We are looking for an energetic team player with a positive attitude, self motivated, dedicated, and, driven by success.
• Excellent communication skills are a must, as are your influencing and negotiation skills.
In return, you will be rewarded with an excellent package, including a base salary (reflective of experience), super, and commissions. You will also benefit from ongoing training and support, with a very realistic opportunity to a successful career path.
To find out more, apply immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are held in confidence and will not be disclosed to any person/persons without the prior specific approval from the candidate after a full briefing on the company and role.
NOTE: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.